Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter bunnies!

We had such a great Easter vacation! We flew to Atlanta to be with Grandma and Grandpa Dyer for our 1st Easter and it was jam packed with fun. Mom and Dad got to golf and do a little shopping at the outlet malls and PGA superstore while Sloane got a little spoiling. The weather was great, except for the occasional tornado warning and sirens - gotta love the South! Grandma and Grandpa had lots of time to show me off to friends and I think I was a BIG hit!
Watching the masters with Dad and Grandpa - go Tiger!

Learning to drink from a big girl cup.

I can stand up now!

My happy place with a bottle and dolly.

No one can put a baby to sleep like a Grandpa can.

The 1st Baptist Atlanta Choir thought I was the bees knees!

My first Easter basket! (Really with the ears, Mom?)

Easter Sunday

Going home. Hoppy Easter everybunny!

1 comment:

Shary said...

Grandma and Grandpa had the best Easter ever with our darling little family of Phil, JJ and Sloane Waverly!
We especially love our little girl in ruffles and girly girl outfits!!
She is a darling little girl!