Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sloane's birthday!




Can you believe that Sloane turned 2 this year? We had a great party for her. Now I know what you might be thinking - 2 year olds don't really get birthday parties and some consider it tacky to have a birthday party for a 2 year old HOWEVER, it happened to be a big BSU game that day and we love to have parties for the broncos and party with our friends any excuse we get, so..... it just worked out. Our friends are good sports and showed up in full Bronco gear! We will never tell Sloane that her 2nd birthday party was actually a BSU party - with a Little Einsteins theme, of course.


1 comment:

mackyton said...

I am so glad to know about Sloane's birthday. It seems like the kiddos had the blasting time. The cake is looking so delicious. I wish I would have attended this event. Well, I am also searching for a budget friendly and spacious venue NYC for my son’s upcoming birthday. I wonder if you can help me!